Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chex-mix

If I were to identify how I've been feeling every since I found out I'm leaving on September 17....a perfect food metaphor would be...I FEEL LIKE CHEX-MIX!!!

Like chex-mix, I'm just a bag of mixed emotions: Elation, nervousness, excitement, scared, vulnerability, stress, anticipation, etc.  The list goes on...and I just can't seem to sort it out.  Ever since graduation, I've never had time to sit back and unwined.  I'm always here, there, everywhere, omnipresent, but never really present wherever I was present.  Not sure if you're following my train of thought, but then again, here I am just babbling my feelings.  Just a little insight on how I've been feeling.  Its been a heck a rollercoaster, and my back hurts.  I need a vacation from my brain....

untill next time.  Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in Ukraine! I'm in group 40, so hopefully see you over there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jing -

    Yay Group 39/40. I'm very sure that we're going to be seeing each other over there. Good luck to you as well. And LET'S DO THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete